Chad Accursi is a partner in the Securities Group at Cassels. Chad represents both public mining companies and investment dealers in a variety of transactions including public and private security offerings, M&A transactions, and general securities compliance matters. He has represented both investment dealers and mining companies in connection with initial public offerings and stock exchange listings. He offers niches expertise in the natural resources sector and has served as counsel in connection with a number of significant financings of mining and mining-related companies. In recognition of his outstanding performance relative to his peers, Chad was previously selected as one of Lexpert’s Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40.
Chad’s representative work includes having acted for:
- An underwriting syndicate co-led by BMO and Scotia in connection initial public offering of Ero Copper
- Uranium Participation Corporation on various public equity financings
- An underwriting syndicate co-led by Scotia and BMO in connection with financing of Equinox Gold Corp relating to the acquisition of the Mesquite Project
- An underwriting syndicate led by Cormark Securities in connection with public financing of Alexco Resources Corp
- An underwriting syndicate led by Canaccord Genuity in connection with various flow-through offerings of Osisko Mining Inc.