David Gardos is a partner in the Securities Group at Cassels. David advises clients in a variety of capital markets transactions and securities regulatory matters, including public and private financings, mergers and acquisitions, business combinations, stock exchange listings, and other business transactions. Through David’s corporate finance practice, he has experience acting for both issuers and investment dealers in seed capital raises, private placements, public offerings, and secondary offerings. David also routinely provides ongoing advice to private and public corporations in a wide variety of industries, including mining, technology, blockchain and cannabis, on regulatory compliance matters, corporate governance, continuous disclosure obligations, and provides on-going securities law compliance advice to TSX, TSXV and CSE listed issuers.
David’s representative work includes having acted for:
- Quisitive Technology Solutions in its $19.5 million acquisition of Corporate Renaissance Group
- Blueberries Medical Corp. in its subscription receipt financing, business combination, and commencement of trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- The agents in SLANG Worldwide’s $66 million financing, qualifying prospectus, and Canadian Securities Exchange listing
- CryptoGlobal Corp. in its qualifying transaction with Apolo Acquisition Corp., related financings, and acquisition of Blockchain Dynamics Inc.
- Integra Resources in its project acquisition, financing and TSX-V listing