Cassels is pleased to announce that the following lawyers have been admitted into the Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP partnership, effective January 1, 2019:
- Chris Horkins – Advocacy
- David Gardos – Business (Securities)
- Tilly Gray – Transaction Services
- Jamie Litchen – Business (Securities)
- Laurie Livingstone – Advocacy
- Matthew Nied – Financial Services (Restructuring & Insolvency)
- John Picone – Advocacy
- Carla Potter – Financial Services
- Caitlin Russell – Advocacy (Employment & Labour)
- Jonathan Sherman – Business (Securities/Cannabis)
- Mark St. Cyr – Advocacy (Construction)
- Melissa Winch – Advocacy (Municipal, Planning & Environmental)
- Daniel Zuniga – Business (Securities)
In late 2018, the firm also welcomed partner Ben Leith (Real Estate) to our Toronto office.
The firm is excited to welcome this latest group of exceptional lawyers into the partnership.