Kyle Simpson is a Partner in the Business Law Group at Cassels. Kyle is a solutions- and results-oriented lawyer invested in his clients’ success and passionate about being an effective partner and trusted advisor. He represents both public and private companies as well as investment dealers in a variety of transactions, including corporate financings, going public transactions and mergers and acquisitions. His practice also includes advising issuers with respect to general corporate and securities law matters, such as corporate governance practices and continuous disclosure and regulatory compliance. Kyle represents clients in a broad array of industries including mining, cannabis, finance and technology.
Some of the transactions in which Kyle has been involved include representing:
- Talon Metals Corp. in its $34.5 million, $11.5 million and $11.1 million public offerings and $4 million private placement
- Uranium Participation Corporation in its $80.5 million public offering
- Troilus Gold Corp. in its $25 million, $22.1 million and $7 million public offerings and $6.22 million and $12.8 million private placements
- Battle North Gold Corporation in its $61 million public offering and $10.9 million, $5.75 million, $5.3 million, $12 million and $9 million private placements
- Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. in its establishment of an ATM equity program for up to US$300 million
- Lithium Americas Corp. in its establishment of an ATM equity program for up to US$100 million
- Dundee Corporation in its substantial issuer bids for its class A shares and its series 2 preferred shares
- A syndicate of underwriters in Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.’s $126.5 million public offering
- A syndicate of underwriters in Vizsla Silver Corp.’s $69 million and $4.6 million public offerings and $30 million private placement
- A syndicate of agents in Bravo Mining Corp.’s $40.25 million initial public offering
- A syndicate of underwriters in Ero Copper Corp.’s $127 million initial public offering and secondary offering
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. in its $1 billion business combination with Tahoe Resources Inc.