- Colin Pendrith co-presented the annual “Legal and Legislative Update” at the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) Franchise Law Day on September 24, 2020.
- Noah Leszcz hosted a roundtable discussion at the CFA Franchise Law Day on September 24, 2020, entitled “Earnings Projections Disclosure Post Crisis.”
- Larry Weinberg chaired the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) half-day webinar on Growth & Exit Strategies for Franchisors, on October 22, 2020.
- Frank Robinson presented at the American Bar Association (ABA) Forum on Franchising in Phoenix, Arizona on October 28-30, 2020, on “International Franchising in a Time of Change: COVID-19, Trade Wars, Brexit, and Beyond.”
- Larry Weinberg presented at the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) 19th Annual Franchise Law Conference on November 30, 2020, on “Hot Competition Law Issues in Franchising: No Poaching Provisions and Dual Distribution Models.”
- Geoff Shaw presented at the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) 19th Annual Franchise Law Conference on November 30, 2020, on “Beyond Rescission: Key Litigation Issues in Franchise Relationships.”
- Frank Robinson recently completed a term as Director of the ABA Forum on Franchising’s International Division.
- Chris Horkins recently contributed the Canadian portion of the annual international legal and legislative update published by the ABA Forum on Franchising.