Rachael Chadwick is currently serving on the Advisory Board for the Osgoode certificate in E-Discovery, Information Governance and Privacy. Rachael will also serve as part of the expert faculty during the week-long course set to take place virtually on September 20-24, 2021.
This certificate course was designed as a multi-faceted, skills-based program to provide a comprehensive guide to the knowledge and strategies professionals need if their work involves e-Discovery, records management, or information governance.
- Foundations of E-Discovery
- Process, Privilege and Production in E-Discovery
- Forensics and Technology in the E-Discovery Process
- Information Governance and Records Management
- Privacy, AI and Cybersecurity in E-Discovery
To register or learn more, visit the Osgoode Professional Development website.