Cassels is proud to announce that five members of the firm’s IP team have been recognized by the World Trademark Review (WTR) in its latest ranking of leading Canadian trademark professionals.
- Mark Davis – noted as a leader in ‘Enforcement’ and an integral part of the firm’s growing trademark team.
- Alison Hayman – noted as a leader in ‘Transactions,’ ‘Prosecution,’ and ‘Anti-counterfeiting.’ Lauded for being “proactive, strategic,” Alison “understands and accomplishes the business goals of her clients.”
- Steven Kennedy – noted as a leader ‘Enforcement,’ and ‘Prosecution,’ with WTR noting: “Seasoned trademark litigator Steven is well known in IP circles for his skill and experience.”
- Jennifer McKenzie – noted as a leader in ‘Prosecution,’ and described as a “regulatory, advertising, and market law expert, who delivers sage counsel to brands in the Canadian market.”
- Stephen Selznick – noted as a leader in ‘Enforcement.’ Says WTR: Stephen “stands out for his business-savvy approach and wide-ranging expertise.”
Recognized for our growing team and added expertise in the trademark area, the firm also improved its overall rankings this year for its best showing yet.
The WTR 1000 research directory, which focuses exclusively on trademark practices and practitioners, has firmly established itself as the definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise. Learn more here.