On March 3, 2022, experts from our Aboriginal Law group provided pragmatic and contextualized advice on a variety of critical topics, including:
- Bracing for Impact: Triggers for Municipal Projects Under the Federal Impact Assessment Act
- The Crown’s Duty to Consult: An Overview
- Aboriginal Title and Local/Municipal Government Issues: Litigation Update
- Recent Trends in Municipal/Aboriginal Litigation
- UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: Implications for Local Governments
- Land Acknowledgements and Reconciliation
You can find a link to the presentation recording here.
Continuing Legal Education
AB: Please consider including this course as a learning activity in your annual CPD Plan.
BC: This program contains 1.5 CPD Hours.
ON: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content.