On Sept 15, 2022, experts from both our Aboriginal and Regulatory teams provided pragmatic and contextualized advice on a variety of critical topics, including:
- Emerging issues in Indigenous consultation and accommodation
- The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP): recent updates to legislation and case law
- The Doctrine of Discovery: lingering in the legal system
- Indigenous rights litigation: recent updates
- Cost recovery for benefits agreements with Indigenous communities
You can find a link to the presentation recording here.
For a copy of the presentation materials, please contact us here or the presenter(s) directly.
Continuing Legal Education
AB: Please consider including this course as a learning activity in your annual CPD Plan.
BC: This program contains 1.5 CPD Hours.
ON: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content. Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.