On Sept 23, 2021, experts from both our Aboriginal and Regulatory teams provided pragmatic and contextualized advice on a variety of critical topics, including:
- Residential Schools Unmarked Gravesites
- Hot Topics in Regulatory Law
- Federal Legislation to Implement UNDRIP
- Judicial Review in Regulatory and Aboriginal Law
- The Crown’s Duty to Consult
- Current Issues and Trends in Aboriginal Title Litigation
- Current Issues and Trends in Aboriginal Law
You can find a link to the presentation recording here.
For a copy of the presentation materials, please contact us here or the presenter(s) directly.
Continuing Legal Education
AB: Please consider including this course as a learning activity in your mandatory annual CPD Plan.
BC: This program has been approved by the Law Society of BC for 1.5 CPD Hours (Corporate).
ON: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Substantive content. Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.