Rachael Chadwick has re-joined the Advisory Board for the Osgoode certificate in E-Discovery, Information Governance, and Privacy. Rachael will also serve as part of the expert faculty, speaking at three of the sessions: Effectively Managing the Costs of E-Discovery, E-Discovery Project Management, and Managing the Review.
This certificate course was designed as a multi-faceted, skills-based program to provide a comprehensive guide to the knowledge and strategies professionals need if their work involves E-Discovery, records management, or information governance.
- Foundations of E-Discovery
- Process, Privilege, and Production in E-Discovery
- Forensics and Technology in the E-Discovery Process
- Information Governance and Records Management
- Privacy, AI, and Cybersecurity in E-Discovery
To register or learn more, visit the Osgoode Professional Development website.