Cassels is proud to announce that five members of the firm’s IP team have been recognized by the World Trademark Review (WTR) in its latest ranking of leading Canadian trademark professionals.
The firm was recognized for its “robust, 360-degree trademark practice” which “has caught the eye of numerous leading Canadian brands, for which the firm serves as a staunch trademark protector around the world, garnering a sterling international reputation in the process.”
Individuals Shane Hardy, Alison Hayman, Peter Henein, Steven Kennedy and Stephen Selznick were all identified as leading individuals. Notes WTR:
- Shane Hardy “has leadership qualities in abundance, which is why high-profile patrons such as Mattel and Nike enlist him to manage all aspects of their Canadian trademark work.”
- Alison Hayman “renders a first-class service characterised by dedication and responsiveness.”
- Peter Henein “is supremely comfortable in the courtroom.”
- Steven Kennedy was promoted to partner in recognition of his work in this arena.
- Stephen Selznick “brings further firepower to the practice.”
The WTR 1000 research directory, which focuses exclusively on trademark practices and practitioners, has firmly established itself as the definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise. Learn more here.