Tracey Ho is an associate in the Banking & Specialty Finance Group at Cassels. Tracey’s practice focuses on a broad range of domestic and international corporate finance transactions. She represents both lenders and borrowers involved in secured and unsecured lending, bilateral and syndicated facilities, asset-based transactions and corporate reorganizations. Tracey has particular industry experience in the energy and natural resources sector, including mining and renewable energy projects. Tracey has completed the Osgoode Certificate in Mining Law.
Tracey is skilled in leading and coordinating multi-jurisdictional projects and focuses on assisting resource companies on their project finance and due diligence, including project debt, equipment leasing and alternative financings. Her recent experience includes acting for:
- Société Générale and ING Capital in connection with the US$120 million syndicated project finance credit facility for Terronera Precious Metals, S.A. de C.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Endeavour Silver Corp. in relation to the gold and silver mine in Jalisco, Mexico
- Artemis Gold Inc. in connection with the US$425 million secured syndicated project financing facility and $140 million Master Lease with Caterpillar Financial for the Blackwater Gold Project in British Columbia, Canada
- Talisker Resources Ltd. in connection with the US$31.25 million royalty agreement with Sprott Resource Streaming and Royalty Corp. in relation to the Bralorne Gold Project in British Columbia, Canada
- Torex Gold Resources in connection with its US$250 million secured credit facility in relation to the Morelos gold mine in Guerrero, Mexico
- Orla Mining Ltd. in connection with its US$150 million secured credit facility
- Sigma Lithium Corp. in connection with the US$100 million project financing in relation to the Grota do Cirilo Project in Brazil
- SilverCrest Metals Inc. in the completion of a US$120 million project finance facility for the Las Chispas Project in Mexico and the US$100 million debt refinancing package
- Integra Resources Corp in connection with US$20 million convertible loan facility in relation to the DeLamar Project
- Victoria Gold Corp. in connection with its corporate reorganization in connection with the Eagle Gold Project in the Yukon, Canada
Prior to joining Cassels, Tracey served as an associate in the Hong Kong office of global law practice. She offers experience in APLMA / LMA focused lending in Asia and United Kingdom, and has assisted international clients with their ESG objectives and managed LIBOR transition projects for various Chinese banks in Hong Kong.